‘Activist’ Featured In Undercover Video Withdraws Claim She Was Assaulted At Trump Rally

A woman who was identified in an undercover video as working for a group performing “dirty tracks” at Donald Trump rallies has withdrawn her claim that she was deliberately punched in the mouth last month at a North Carolina Trump rally.

“She was one of our activists,” Scott Foval, national field director of Americans United for Change, said in a video released Monday by Project Veritas Action.

Foval has since resigned after the video was released documenting that under his direction, his organization worked to disrupt Trump rallies and commit voter fraud. Foval said in the video that the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee paid for his organization’s activities.

Last month, Shirley Teter, 69, made headlines with claims she was punched in the face at a Trump rally by Richard Campbell, 73.

“He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me,” she told the media at the time.

Teter is changing her story now that the video has been released and told WLOS-TV it was possible that he struck her with the back of his hand.

However, she insisted that she is not part of any group.

Police have issued a warrant for Campbell’s arrest. It was unclear on Friday what would happen to those charges.

Campbell’s attorney, Ruth Smith, has said that Campbell had a reflexive response after he was grabbed from behind.

““She grabbed him … and he didn’t even see her,” she said. “She has made up the whole thing.”

Project Veritas Action has released three videos to date on its channel on YouTube.

The initial video, Rigging the Election – Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies, has more than 5.3 million views.

O’Keefe’s second video, Rigging the Election – Video II: Mass Voter Fraud, currently has more than 3.1 million views.

His third video, DNC Schemes to Bully Women at Trump Rally, a shorter video, had more than 500,000 views.

Although Project Veritas Action founder James O’Keefe criticized the mainstream media earlier in the week for not reporting about the videos, the New York Times on Friday noted their impact.

” … the videos were an embarrassment for Mrs. Clinton at a moment when she is trying to frame Mr. Trump’s claims of a rigged election as nothing more than the fevered dreams of a conspiracy theorist. During Wednesday’s debate Mr. Trump referred to the videos, which together have been viewed more than eight million times on YouTube, as proof of unfair play,” the Times wrote.

What do you think? Scroll down to comment below.

Please Like and Follow us on Facebook And Twitter. We could really use your support ! To LIKE and Follow, use the shortcuts below. Thank You !



POLL: Do You Trust Donald J. Trump ?

YES:


NO: