CORRUPT: 100 PERCENT OF CLINTONS’ CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS WENT TO CLINTON CHARITIES

The Clintons donated roughly 10 percent of their income to charity in 2015, 96 percent of which went to the Clinton Family Foundation – a Clinton owned entity.  The other 4 percent went to Desert Charities, a non-profit organization connected to the Clinton foundation.

So, 100 percent of the Clintons’ charitable donations in 2015 went to organizations that were owned by or associated with them.

Someone please explain to the Clintons that it doesn’t count if you give to yourself.  The bigger picture, however, is the fact that they don’t really care about donating a portion of their wealth to helping others.

They only care about helping themselves.

From Washington Examiner:

In total, the Clintons donated $1 million to the Clinton Family Foundation and $42,000 to Desert Charities.

Advertisement - story continues below...

The tax filings released Friday also showed the Clintons had an adjusted gross income of $10.6 million in 2015, and that they paid an effective federal tax rate of 34.2 percent.

It’s important to note that the Clinton Family Foundation is not the same thing as the Clinton Foundation, which has come under scrutiny recently for an alleged pay-for-play scheme during the time Hillary Clinton served as secretary of state. The Clinton Family Foundation is a sort of “clearinghouse for the family’s personal philanthropy,” according to Nonprofit Quarterly.

Further, the Clintons are the entity’s only donors, according to their2014 tax returns.

The Clintons are as CROOKED as they come, and the evidence supporting this just keeps mounting.

Hillary’s ability to say, with a straight face, that she will fight for you after all that has come out proving otherwise is borderline psychotic.

We have to say NO to Crooked Hillary!

COMMENT below and SHARE!!

To get more good news like this one, check out and LIKE our Facebook page: SourcesNews